Sunday, January 30, 2011

BASIC ABOUT OUR 2011 DRIVE TO TORONTO

This is about our drive to Toronto in the summer of 2011.


I started this as an email, but it has grown enough so that it's better I just pass on a link instead of many words.   As with my other blogs, I'll assign fake dates so the blog will read in date sequence.


Marge and I retired to  Brunswick, Maine in 1985-87.   She has used a cane outside our home since a back operation in September 2010, and is diligently working at getting rid of it.


We had to decline an invitation to attend the recent wedding of grandson Michael and Kristen in Maui partly because of the long plane ride.   Marge's Boston back surgeon advised against the trip, and Marge knew she couldn't handle certain complications of being sealed in an aluminum tube for many hours, in the air or has happened, maybe on the runway. 

You can read some of my other travel blogs by clicking on:
       DresellySail.blogspot.com 
       DresellyUshuaia.blogspot.com       
       DresellyLabrador.blogspot.com      
       Dreselly.blogspot.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment